Public Liability Melbourne - Nowicki Carbone
NOWICKI CARBONE, Public Liability Melbourne is an amalgamation of two experienced partners - Harry Nowicki and Tony Carbone, providing legal services including: TAC and Workcover claims, public liabilty, transport accidents and medical negligence.
Harry Nowicki began his own firm as a sole practitioner in 1989. In that year he was appointed as a lawyer to the Victorian branch of the Transport Workers Union. Since then he has consistently dealt with plaintiff personal injury litigation on behalf of the union members and for the greater community.
Tony Carbone was in practice as Carbone & Co Lawyers since 1989 running a successful law firm.
In 2000, Nowicki Carbone, Public Liability Melbourne was formed and it now has over 50 staff and is still growing strong.
At Nowicki Carbone, Public Liability Melbourne we are an enthusiastic, experienced, evolving and compassionate firm. Our team have chosen to be plaintiff lawyers and often times represent the people that no one else will. We are passionate about fighting for justice and ensuring our clients are compensated accordingly. So, if you are looking for a professional and reliable law firm that specialise in Public Liability, give Nowicki Carbone, Public Liability Melbourne a call today on
1300 465 875.
In need of a Melbourne public liability lawyer? Nowicki Carbone can help.
What is Public Liability?
If you suffered an injury due to the fault or negligence of another person while in a public area or private premises, you may have a public liability claim and will need the help of personal injury lawyers or work injury lawyers.
What needs to be proven?
Our Melbourne personal injury lawyers will investigate the following:
It must be more likely than not that your injury can be blamed on the negligence of another party.
It is insufficient that you were simply injured.
What compensation is available?
Compensation is paid in relation to the injury suffered as opposed to the degree of the other party’s negligence. You may be entitled to compensation for but not limited to the following:
- Financial loss both past and future.
- Pain and suffering.
- Loss of enjoyment of life.
- Home help and nursing provided by anyone.
- Compensation is paid as a ‘lump sum’. You cannot return to court should your injury deteriorate after compensation is paid.
Some examples of Public Liability Injuries:
- Injury resulting from slips or falls, for example on pavement or in a shopping centre.
- Dog bites or attacks.
- Defective products either purchased by you or by others.
- Injuries occurring in a playground.
- Injuries occurring while undertaking a recreational activity or while in a recreational area.
Our Core Values
- Client fulfilment/empowering our clients and giving them confidence
- Effective communication - especially listening
- Care/skill and attention - Providing quality of service
- Acting with integrity at all times
- Treating our clients as if they are our best friends
- Taking initiative/Being proactive
- 100% Client focused
- Working together as a team
- Working as a family